Summit meeting - riding september

Crew making plans for the days to come... not really





8 commentaires:

  1. Where did those tank bags come from? Custom?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. From a swap meet where we found them.
    Could not tll you which brand nor which bike they were originally made for.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have a '76 r90 and would love to possibly make a pair, do you have any more detailed pictures? Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i second the detailed pic's request. You guys have the greatest taste!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Bonjour, j'aimerais bien savoir le modèle de la BMW qu'il y a sur la Photo . Merci d'avance

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. bonjour! i would really like to meet you some day, somewhere, between germany and france. i share the same love to custom build motorcycles and i built my bikes on my own too. I add your blog to my list. U do a great job and i like your style a lot - your videos are an inspiration to me somehow. Don#t stop!

    take care et au revoir!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. hi,, i like to visit this site,, have a nice day :)

    RépondreSupprimer